Most Up to Date - Naples Real Estate Market Conditions Year Over Year
The information presented below has been provided by the Naples Board of Realtors using statistics directly from the MLS. These figures are invaluable when analyzing market conditions as they show are ideal picture of what is currently taking place.
- The Naples real estate market trends continue to move along respectively. Inventory remains at all time lows with a 77% percent decrease year over year. The current inventory remains at 1,249 listings in total.
- The overall pending sales has fallen by 26% and by a total unit count of 1,101 respectively.
- Median closed price has increased for Naples year over year August 2020 to August 2021 by 12% making the new figure $441,300.
- The new listings analysis figure has increased from 23% which is remarkable year to date. This increase has resulted in almost one thousand new listings coming in at a total of 992.
- The closed sales figures are super important in that they portray a true of what is actually closing. The overall closed sales for year over year are at 1,033 units with a decrease of 8%.
- Days on market is an outstanding number to analyze. Coming is extremely low at 22 this shows we are in one of the most historic real estate situations in Naples ever. This year over year figure has gone down by 77%.
In summary, Naples continues to thrive in real estate as a whole and at this time it does not look like there is an end in site to fast moving sales history, low inventory, and short days on market.
Contributed by Paul Adams, Realtor - Downing Frye Realty, Inc.